Hi Fairfield Youth Football Families,
We are excited for the fall 2019 Fairfield Youth Football Flag season to kick off later this month!
Thanks to all of you, the league has experienced phenomenal growth over the past few years!
Important - Registration closed August 1st and each division has now moved to a wait list. We do our best to accomodate all registrats, but the wait list is necessary based on team/field limitations. The wait list is managed on a first come/first serve basis. If an open spot comes available, you will be notified via email that you are moved off of the wait list and assigned to your team.
Coaches, both head and assistants, in every division are always needed, so please consider volunteering for the upcoming season when you register. It is only a 2-hour weekly commitment and is incredibly fun and rewarding. Please note, we do NOT collect school information and are not able to group players with their friends due to size and team balancing.
- August 1 Registration closes
- Practice will begin in late August and first games are slated for September 6th and 7th
- Games will be on Friday evenings and all day Saturday at Sullivan Field
- The season will consist of regular season games, jamboree and conclude with playoffs for all teams!
- Each coach will have a set night for practice
- We will continue to offer 4 Divisions that will be set up for 2019-20 school age; Kindergarten, 1st/2nd (Junior), 3rd/4th (Middie) and 5th/6th (Senior)
- For the Kindergarten Division we will be partnering with the Fieldhouse in town once again which was a great fit to introduce them to football for the first time in a safe, age-specific, organized environment! We would still love parents to help out!
- All kids in Junior, Middie and Senior will be provided a soft helmet (new to Junior division this year), uniform, flag belt and FYF gear
On Behalf of Fairfield Youth Football, and the flag committee, we would like to thank you for considering FYF Flag. We look forward to making 2019 an even better season for the players and their families! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to Brendan Sullivan at