Fall Registration for Flag Football
Important information regarding the upcoming season:
- Practice will begin in early September and first games are slated for September 11th and 12th.
- Time commitment is typically 60-90 mins of practice once per week, followed by one 50 minute game on the weekend.
- The season will consist of regular season games and conclude with playoffs for all teams in late October.
- We will have 5 Divisions with placement determined by grade: Kindergarten, Junior (1st/2nd) Middie (3rd/4th) Senior (5th/6th) and Super Senior Passing League (7th/8th)
- All players in Junior, Middie, Senior, and Super Senior will be provided a soft helmet uniform, flag belt and FYF gear.
- Direct Link to register for all Flag programs: Click Here then select Flag and the program you want
Multiple Program Discount Players in 3rd and 4th grade are also eligible to sign up for Modified Flag, which is a travel flag program that is played with full pads (see registration information under the Tackle Tab). A discount is provided for your Flag registration if you register for both Flag and Modified Flag.
Sibling Discounts A $100 discount will automatically be applied to all registrations for families with multiple players. The players must all reside in the same household for the discount to be applied.
Cost Structure for Flag Football (Register Early for Best Price):
- $275 plus $50 field fee for those who register before 8/1
- $375 plus $50 field fee for those who register after 8/1 (includes $100 late fee)
Volunteers Welcome: Coaches, both head and assistants, in every division are always needed, so please consider volunteering for the upcoming season when you register. It is a 2-3 hour weekly commitment and is incredibly fun and rewarding. Please note, we are not able to group players with their friends due to size and team balancing.
On Behalf of Fairfield Youth Football, and the Flag Committee, we would like to thank you for considering FYF Flag. We look forward to making 2022 an even better season for the players and their families! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to FYF Flag Director, Justin Spencer, at